Monday, March 12, 2018

Anniversary

        So, first I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my article. I realize that you could be doing a number of things other than consuming my content. I also want to thank you, because by participating, you are helping me fulfill my dream to share my message with others.
         So, today Cassie and I celebrated our third anniversary. We have seen many highs and lows, good days and bad days but we have weathered the storm, and our love is stronger than ever. We have a tradition of gift giving for most holidays, but for this one, my love commissions a portrait of us. The hope is, that one day we will look back at 40 portraits and say “wow look how far we’ve come.” I look forward to building the mural of portraits that showcase our growth and evolution over the time that we have together. So here’s to us, three year strong, and forever ahead of us.

2 comments: