Thursday, March 8, 2018

Eventful day

        So, first I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my article. I realize that you could be doing a number of things other than consuming my content. I also want to thank you, because by participating, you are helping me fulfill my dream to share my message with others. 
        So today was an eventful day. One of my executives was let go, one of my peers has been all but black balled, and one of my peers received a job offer. Today was one of those days that you think to yourself, today was a good day.But it also made me think of how many things I may be doing wrong, and have no clue that I’m doing them wrong. I wonder if people are telling me, and I just don’t hear them. I wonder if that has held me back, pushed me forward, or put me right where I would’ve been regardless? In either case it made me think of a quote from a friend who said, and I quote “Life’s not short, death is just unexpected”. So, today was one of those days where I’ll just soak it all in and be thankful for the possibility of another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment